Fiestas Patrias

 Hi, partners

Fiestas Patrias is my favorite celebration in the year, because is a very big party, you have days off and everyone is happy. Also,  the typical food is very tasty. I am veggetarian, however, I adapt my food according to my diet. I like empanadas, mote con huesillo and pastel de choclo. 

My celebration was different than in other years, because I was sick most days. Also, I worked some days while my family were in the beach. I traveled a find me with them on wednesday september 18th. We played typical games, had a picnic at the beach and flying kites. Despite my cold, I had a great time.

 The wekend, I visited some friends living on the beach. I haven't seen them for a long time. Was very funny. 

Finally, I taught my dad how to dance cueca. He didn't make it, but we had fun.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My best friend from High School

My ideal job

A School Teacher