CULTURAL RADAR


I study journalism, but I dont usually read newspaper in Internet. I usually read little notes that the digital media uploaded to the RRSS. This isnt the best, because sometimes the news are slanted or incomplete. I would like getting into the habit of read the newspaper every day. For this reason, I decided read an article on cultural recommendations in The Guardian newspaper. 

I choosed  an article published by the british writter Zadie Smith's. She write about the album "Beir Poor is Expensive" by Bashy. 


el album de musica beir poor is expensive 

La serie the decameron

the book bonding by mariel franklin

the concert of Chapell Roan

And the Corialanus theatre

De todo el article lo que me pareció más interesante fue the novel Bonding by Mariel Franklin. I write the name the book down in my diary para search in Buscalibre.


quien aparece en la nota cultural que elegi

de que aspectos de la cultura se habló

que cosa de las que hablaron me parecio más interesante y por que

DESPUES DEBO ESCRIBIR SOBRE 5 COSAS QUE ESTÉN EN MI RADAR CULTURAL ACTUALMENTE:

COMENCÉ A VER LA SERIE FRIENDS, PARA REFORZAR MI INGLÉS

ESTOY ESCUCHANDO UN DISCO ANTIGUO DE TAYLOR SWIFT

VI LA PELICULA COMER, REZAR, AMAR

EL ULTIMO LIBRO QUE LEÍ FUE TAL VEZ TU DE ALICE KELLEN


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A good Friend